New Anime Releases 04/08/2014

Already have the US BD of Campione, good to see it out over here.

I really enjoyed it, shame that it alienated it's fan in Japan by skipping some parts of the novels, thereby dooming it to never have a chance at a season 2.

Ordered Mardock Scramble from Base.com, because it's only £16.99 (with free postage) from there.

Screw you Amazon - I just saved enough to buy myself a manga volume.

Both this week (good to see Mardock Scramble part 3 finally come out - feels like it's been ages)

Was dilly-dallying over whether to still get Campione as it's on Crunchyroll, but decided to keep my pre-order as I like the character designs and apparently there's a good tsundere in the show.

Lutga said:
Both this week (good to see Mardock Scramble part 3 finally come out - feels like it's been ages)
Tell me about it. When I get back from my holiday, I'll have to marathon all three.

Was dilly-dallying over whether to still get Campione as it's on Crunchyroll, but decided to keep my pre-order as I like the character designs and apparently there's a good tsundere in the show.
That's a question I've had to ask myself a lot lately - especially in regards to subtitle-only releases. If a series is readily available for online streaming, at what point do I consider purchasing the blu-ray viable?

Joshawott said:
Lutga said:
Tell me about it. When I get back from my holiday, I'll have to marathon all three.

That's a question I've had to ask myself a lot lately - especially in regards to subtitle-only releases. If a series is readily available for online streaming, at what point do I consider purchasing the blu-ray viable?

Same, like I'm actively holding off watching Toradora on CR as I know MVM are releasing it before the end of the year. Usually I'll watch the dubbed version if I get the discs, so that's a big selling point for me.

For something like Monogatari, it's a harder decision, as that's sub-only either way - but I like that series so much I think I'm willing to shell out for the discs anyway. It's getting harder though, with shelf space and all...

I have the US version of Mardock Scramble, which I've already watched and enjoyed, and no interest in Campione.

R

Back