Cheap Region Free Blu-ray Player?

£159 is a bit pricey for me at the moment, thanks anyway think i am going to have to stick with plugging my laptop into my tv for now to watch Region 1 DVDs and Blu-rays

Sora Takeuchi said:
£159 is a bit pricey for me at the moment, thanks anyway think i am going to have to stick with plugging my laptop into my tv for now to watch Region 1 DVDs and Blu-rays

I tried I really did I'm sorry, an yeah I know it was pricy but it's worth it if you have the money and is willing to get a extra just in case but they delivered it the next day,

It looked a lil ugly but it's worth it if you have loads of loads of region DVDs

Wait why would you need one if your laptop plays them anyways

animefreak17 said:
Sora Takeuchi said:

I tried I really did I'm sorry, an yeah I know it was pricy but it's worth it if you have the money and is willing to get a extra just in case but they delivered it the next day,

It looked a lil ugly but it's worth it if you have loads of loads of region DVDs

I just hate using the laptop with wires everywhere and constantly having to plug and unplug charger so it doesn't run out/over charge.

Sora Takeuchi said:
animefreak17 said:
Sora Takeuchi said:

I just hate using the laptop with wires everywhere and constantly having to plug and unplug charger so it doesn't run out/over charge.

Well you could try Amazon for used Toshiba's blurays I can't remember which number it is tho or was it that other site that sells used stuff, I saw it the other day an it looked new.

If you can squeeze another £10 into your budget, you can get a second hand Toshiba BDX-3200 for £70 although you'll need the firmware update and the code to make it region free.

Most other places will likely be charging silly prices (around the prices MRM charges for their cheapest multi region BD player) for any of the toshiba players that can be made region free (I checked amazon, and the prices start at around £150).

DVD region free is easy to do, buy a Toshiba from amazon for £25 (could be less now) and it's a code to enter to make it region free.

Then keep the laptop for any region A blurays

If worried about overcharging battery remove it.

Actually it's becoming hard to get a region free bluray player which is scary.

I'm not worried I have a DVD player and 2 bluray players which all 3 are region free ^_^

But if made it my plan to have 3 of them

1 for uses
The others are back ups and if one brakes I'll try to get it fixed and use the other one an If they can't fix it I'll buy another one for back up

Wait I know someone who can help

Up1 months ago I suggested to sell multi region players but they said they could suggest to the buyers where to find them so say this to them,

An acquaintance of mine told me that you can suggest where to buy region free bluray and DVD players.

Ask them this

You might try a branch of Richer Sounds (or seek them out online). They're very good at shifting stock about too, so if you have a local branch which doesn't have what you're after they can grab it from another without any hassle! They've been good to me and many people I know over the years :)

Back