An introduction

joanne_chan

Completely Average High School Student
Hi I've just come on over from the NEO Forums where some might of known me by by a whistling cartoon username. Outside of anime and manga, I like photography, music, plushies (yay!) as well as going for walks.

Hello there, welcome to AUKN. Nice to see you here and make a move from NEO to here (I must admit to being a bit biased as I work for MyM ^_^ ).

Rena Ryuugu said:
Welcome to the forums Joanne :)

So what anime/manga do you like?
I'm currently following Otomen when it comes to Manga and although I veer very much toward shoujo -there's no such thing as too kawaii for me - I'm currently enjoying Fairy Tail and Naruto S (although the UK's a bit behind on the release schedule).

Ian Wolf said:
Hello there, welcome to AUKN. Nice to see you here and make a move from NEO to here (I must admit to being a bit biased as I work for MyM ^_^ ).
I have no problems with reading the magazine not being the sort to get into inter magazine beefs and haven't encountered yours to comment, but as I think there's a thread about the Forum here, to put it simply without coming over all personal, NEO doesn't care much for the Forum, having effectively ditched it for Facebook. Having been made aware of the risks involved in leaving a forum operational without support, have a person on paper to look after it however it doesn't come over as something they're focused on. Needless to say people drifted way not helped by having a manual account authorization system that wasn't been used so new people couldn't join leaving it to slowly fade away. That's a whole load of no fun!!! :cry:

Luckily the MyM website gets aroudn the problem with forums on their website but not bothering to have one in the first place.

Back