Panty and Stocking discs may be defective...

devilrules666 said:
This isn't good news lol. Just hope Manga handle the backlash well. It's not normal for their discs to have problems

That's because they usually release, Madman, Siren and Kaze discs.

They very rarely author discs of their own these days. But if you look at old releases like GITSAC, Noein, Heat Guy J and so on that they did author, then technical issues would be the rule, not the exception. Remember Ouran High School Host Club.

And no Manga authored disc that I recall has a signs only track. None! Not even the Evangelion 1.11 DVD. The 1.0 bonus disc was a Madman disc and had them, the Manga 1.11 disc didn't, and the Blu-ray was authored by Funimation.

Welcome to the Space Show, Manga disc, no signs only track...

If some of the Australians are leaving discs in NTSC to save money as was discussed a while ago, could it be that we'll be seeing more of this kind of thing in future..? It's a big shame they aren't doing quality control and watching their discs through. It always seems to be the first thing everyone cuts, when it's rather important.

R

well that made the decision for me then - i was deciding if i should get the US release or get the UK as the UK was only a month appart from the US 1 - though i'm thinking of stopping getting mangas releases altogether cause everyone of them recently has had crap audio

devilrules666 said:
Maybe they should let everyone else author their discs from now on.
Or they should get bought out by Kazé outright and just become their "Get the BBFC tick" bitch.

It's about the only role they haven't utterly ****** over in recent memory.

devilrules666 said:
You know what if Kaze did buy out Manga it would the best thing to happen to the uk anime industry in the long run
Well, if they could stop themselves from contracting Manga's own special brand of stupid.

But yeah, Viz Europe would be the company that SHOULD be our Funimation, lord knows they're the only company that have more or less been consistantly good, AOD aside.

Back