Home Anime Reviews Manga Reviews Anime Schedule Encyclopedia Gallery Articles Competitions News Archive Nakama Britannica Blogs Portal Forums Chat Register
It is currently 24 Jul 2014, 13:19

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 14:15 
Offline
21. Thousand Master
21. Thousand Master
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2007, 17:29
Posts: 1135
Location: Ireland
I cant say I dont feel a slight tinge of justification towards those who have called me just the @crazy consiracy theorist who knows nothing about so called real science, hopefully this will wake many people up to the dogmatic pathetically politically oriented priesthood science has become.

This has now been confirmed as real and many of those involved are being pressured to step down from their positions, and all this in light of the upcoming Copenhagen treaty, which effectively seals our fate and lays the groundwork for the systematic destruction of first world economies and and massive transfer of wealth from 1st to 3rd world countries, though the likes of carbon taxes etc, carbon taxes effectively meaning we are taxing breathing, and the new President of Europe stated recently, this will be the first year of global governance, and copenhagen is the reason why.

Dont let this story fade, spread it far and wide, it is one of the most important stories of the century and unless addressed in the context of copenhagen, will be a travesty.

This is just confirmation of what many already knew, that Anthropogenic Global warming is one of the worst scams in history.

Just look at the man behind it and what he is brought to, the snakeoil soon to be green billionaire was recently caught photoshopping the image of his book and saying it was nasa data, making the effects of global warming seem worse, and then of course theres his famous hockey stick graph scam, and this scumbag won a Nobel Prize?

Sometimes I just dont know, then again if you know who owns the Nobel Prize System, it becomes pretty obvious.


SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE!!!!
THESE ARE JUST A FEW LINK, ITS ALL OVER THE NET NOW!


http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/


http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100018003/climategate-five-aussie-mps-lead-the-way-by-resigning-in-disgust-over-carbon-tax/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/24/hiding-evidence-of-global-cooling/


I think this video in particular shows religious the green movement particularly in relation the global wrming has become, if peolple cared to do ANY real research into the main environmental movements and institutions, they would see that it has been co-opted utterly for a very particular agenda.

Peer reviewed he keeps saying, the peer review process has in interesting history too of being nothing more than a screening mechanism for information that wold shake up the staus quo a bit much, anyone who wishes to contend this will be shown to be wrong, its a shame but thats the way it is.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017987/climategate-what-gores-useful-idiot-ed-begley-jr-doesnt-get-about-the-peer-review-process/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 14:18 
Offline
The boss (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: 10 Nov 2006, 22:24
Posts: 10812
Location: London
Outlawstar wrote:
I cant say I dont feel a slight tinge of justification towards those who have called me just the crazy consiracy theorist who knows nothing about so called real science, hopefully this will wake many people up to the dogmatic pathetically politically oriented priesthood science has become.

This has now been confirmed as real and many of those involved are being pressured to step down from their positions, and all this in light of the upcoming Copenhagen treaty, which effectively seals our fate and lays the groundwork for the systematic destruction of first world economies and and massive transfer of wealth from 1st to 3rd world countries, though the likes of carbon taxes etc, carbon taxes effectively meaning we are taxing breathing, and the new President of Europe stated recently, this will be the first year of global governance, and copenhagen is the reason why.

Dont let this story fade, spread it far and wide, it is one of the most important stories of the century and unless addressed in the context of copenhagen, will be a travesty.

This is just confirmation of what many already knew, that Anthropogenic Global warming is one of the worst scams in history.

Just look at the man behind it and what he is brought to, the snakeoil soon to be green billionaire was recently caught photoshopping the image of his book and saying it was nasa data, making the effects of global warming seem worse, and then of course theres his famous hockey stick graph scam, and this scumbag won a Nobel Prize?

Sometimes I just dont know, then again if you know who owns the Nobel Prize System, it becomes pretty obvious.


SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE!!!!
THESE ARE JUST A FEW LINK, ITS ALL OVER THE NET NOW!

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/


http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100018003/climategate-five-aussie-mps-lead-the-way-by-resigning-in-disgust-over-carbon-tax/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/24/hiding-evidence-of-global-cooling/

I think this video in particular shows religious the green movement particularly in relation the global wrming has become, if peolple cared to do ANY real research into the main environmental movements and institutions, they would see that it has been co-opted utterly for a very particular agenda.

Peer reviewed he keeps saying, the peer review process has in interesting history too of being nothing more than a screening mechanism for information that wold shake up the staus quo a bit much, anyone who wishes to contend this will be shown to be wrong, its a shame but thats the way it is.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017987/climategate-what-gores-useful-idiot-ed-begley-jr-doesnt-get-about-the-peer-review-process/


Wondering why I can't read your post normally, but I can see it if I quote. I'll save the links for alter, thanks!

Anyway, heard of it earlier today and I couldn't help, but think on your older post here.


Last edited by chaos on 26 Nov 2009, 14:21, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 14:18 
Offline
8. Club to Death Angel
8. Club to Death Angel
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jun 2008, 19:37
Posts: 7971
Location: Circles II, IV and V of Hell
Is... there supposed to be something there?

At the moment you'll have to forgive me for finding this slightly ironic. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 14:23 
Offline
The boss (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: 10 Nov 2006, 22:24
Posts: 10812
Location: London
@Outlawstar - Hope you don't mind, but I've edited your post to fix the url tags in them. didn't change none of the wording there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 14:32 
Offline
21. Thousand Master
21. Thousand Master
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2007, 17:29
Posts: 1135
Location: Ireland
chaos wrote:
@Outlawstar - Hope you don't mind, but I've edited your post to fix the url tags in them. didn't change none of the wording there.


Hey your the boss :D :D
No problemo!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 14:46 
Offline
8. Club to Death Angel
8. Club to Death Angel
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jun 2008, 19:37
Posts: 7971
Location: Circles II, IV and V of Hell
I can see your post now Outlaw, thanks to chaos' quoting.

Okay, so how do we know it's not a conspiracy the other way to discredit environmentalism in the eyes of the population to allow companies (especially American companies now their economy is going down the drain) to carry on polluting? Maybe some 'scientists' in the pay of corporate interests need 'squeezing out' of the peer review process.

All the things we talked about beforehand, after considering them for a while I've come to some conclusions about. One: if someone is manipulating us in this direction or it's a natural progression, wouldn't environmentalism still be a much better 'religion-like' thing to unite mankind and help secure our future than the divisive old religions? Two: Even if we're not causing climate change (which I happen to think we are) who's to say we can't influence the environment to our benefit? It would be better for us if the temperature didn't go up, so let's try and keep temperature rises to a minimum anyway. Regardless of whether or not we're causing them, they are happening.


Last edited by ayase on 26 Nov 2009, 14:52, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 14:51 
Offline
21. Thousand Master
21. Thousand Master
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2007, 17:29
Posts: 1135
Location: Ireland
ayase wrote:
I can see your post now Outlaw, thanks to chaos' quoting.

Okay, so how do we know it's not a conspiracy the other way to discredit environmentalism in the eyes of the population to allow companies (especially American companies now their economy is going down the drain) to carry on polluting? Maybe some 'scientists' in the pay of corporate interests need 'squeezing out' of the peer review process.

All the things we talked about beforehand, after considering them for a while I've come to some conclusions about. One: if someone is manipulating us in this direction or it's a natural progression, wouldn't environmentalism still be a much better 'religion-like' thing to unite mankind and help secure our future than the divisive old religions? Two: Even if we're not causing climate change (which I happen to think we are) who's to say we can't influence the environment to our benefit? It would be better for us if the temperature didn't go up, so let's try and keep temperature rises to a minimum anyway, regardless of whether or not we're causing them.


I think youre missing the point, forget speculating into the future for now, the point is, this has been exposed and admitted and being real by many of the CRU scientist themselves, we have been decieved!!!

So you think environmentalism is inherently non-devisiv?e, and you seem to think that one lie is better than the other, frankly I dont buy living that way!

Trith is important to me, let the chips fall where they may!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 15:04 
Offline
The boss (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: 10 Nov 2006, 22:24
Posts: 10812
Location: London
Sorry, stopped reading after this:
"James Delingpole is a writer, journalist and broadcaster who is right about everything. "

Anyway, on the WT article. I call it BS. Climate changes are here for those with eyes to see (or skins feel). Cooling down or warming up are damaging to mankind however it is.

Also, this still does not proves that these climate changes are not man-made, just say that these scientist are under someone's payroll.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 15:12 
Offline
21. Thousand Master
21. Thousand Master
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2007, 17:29
Posts: 1135
Location: Ireland
chaos wrote:
Sorry, stopped reading after this:
"James Delingpole is a writer, journalist and broadcaster who is right about everything. "

Anyway, on the WT article. I call it BS. Climate changes are here for those with eyes to see (or skins feel). Cooling down or warming up are damaging to mankind however it is.

Also, this still does not proves that these climate changes are not man-made, just say that these scientist are under someone's payroll.



Okay first of all, thats humour, second of all, if you dont like that particular report there are dozens of others in mainstream news such as ap, new york times, washington post ETC

And you say climate change is here, OF COURSE ITS HERE, always has been always will be, thats what the climate does it CHANGES!!

And cooling ans warming are only damaging when drastic, but the point is irrelevant to the conversation topic.

Im not trying to prove anything, Im illustrating a point, SCIENTIFIC FRAUD AT THE EXPENSE OF LITERALLY BILLIONS.

Come on people, we have many environmental issues, but CO2 FOR GODS SAKE IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 15:26 
Offline
The boss (Admin)
User avatar

Joined: 10 Nov 2006, 22:24
Posts: 10812
Location: London
Outlawstar wrote:
Okay first of all, thats humour, ...

that was humour from my part as well, I'm not that obtuse ;)

Outlawstar wrote:
And you say climate change is here, OF COURSE ITS HERE, always has been always will be, thats what the climate does it CHANGES!!

Fair enough.

Outlawstar wrote:
And cooling ans warming are only damaging when drastic, but the point is irrelevant to the conversation topic.

Maybe I was uninformed previously, but extreme weather situations have happened in England or isn't these floods that took the homes of millions not a drastic climate event? and this is not localized, it's been happening everywhere and more frequently than it used to. In the last ten years of my life, it seemed to me we had more drastic weather events than in the other 20. I could have been uninformed, you see, lived part of my life in a dictatorship which had censorship in place...

Outlawstar wrote:
Im not trying to prove anything, Im illustrating a point, SCIENTIFIC FRAUD AT THE EXPENSE OF LITERALLY BILLIONS.

Come on people, we have many environmental issues, but CO2 FOR GODS SAKE IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!

I'm not sure what you mean by this expense of billions... Also, I can only assume it rains too much in England, so the CO2 in the air gets washed away. Back home on winter, we didn't have rain at all. People suffered from the polution and some days, it was bad enough to hurt your eyes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 15:28 
Offline
15. Tachikoma
15. Tachikoma
User avatar

Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 21:16
Posts: 4255
Location: East Anglia
CAPS LOCK MAKES ME PAY MORE ATTENTION!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 15:33 
Offline
21. Thousand Master
21. Thousand Master
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2007, 17:29
Posts: 1135
Location: Ireland
Quote:
Maybe I was uninformed previously, but extreme weather situations have happened in England or isn't these floods that took the homes of millions not a drastic climate event? and this is not localized, it's been happening everywhere and more frequently than it used to. In the last ten years of my life, it seemed to me we had more drastic weather events than in the other 20. I could have been uninformed, you see, lived part of my life in a dictatorship which had censorship in place...

Okay extreme weather events occour sometimes, ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH CO2!!




Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean by this expense of billions... Also, I can only assume it rains too much in England, so the CO2 in the air gets washed away. Back home on winter, we didn't have rain at all. People suffered from the polution and some days, it was bad enough to hurt your eyes.


Quick we need carbon taxes and hugely increased governments incursion into our lives because peoples eyes are sore, come on now, the issue at hand is plain as day!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 15:33 
Offline
21. Thousand Master
21. Thousand Master
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2007, 17:29
Posts: 1135
Location: Ireland
fabricatedlunatic wrote:
CAPS LOCK MAKES ME PAY MORE ATTENTION!


HAHA its so true.
ISINT IT!!! :P :P :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 16:03 
Offline
13. The Laughing Man
13. The Laughing Man
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2009, 21:44
Posts: 5339
Location: Cedesene
Those in power will only tell you what they want you to know - just look at the Government/Scientist row with regards to drug classification.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009, 16:12 
Offline
27. Accidental Time-Traveller
27. Accidental Time-Traveller
User avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2009, 02:10
Posts: 411
Location: England!
dont we need to make our economy more renewable and more efficient anyway becasue fossil fuels are running out?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GolGotha, Lawrence, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group