Okay... I hate nature

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Not just a general gripe at the natural world.

Its spring and that means a few things; the pollen pollution again, wasps and bees come back to life, general idiocy will probably kill me.

To elaborate:

Yesterday in the garden after a wave of pollen I went into a sneezing fit. Not the best when trying to concentrate on the tv.
The 3rd mutant wasp was spotted yesterday, we’ve had 2 in the house before now… and being the only one never stung by a wasp I flee like a girl at the sight of them. My fearless pups are both abit “special” as they killed and ate a wasp yesterday, seriously pups…. That’s not good for you lol

Oh and I was laid in bed watching ricky gervais stand up before going to sleep lastnight. Tiny fly flew near my ear and that caused me to flail my arms round my head…. Que accidental smash in face and resulting nosebleed. Sat there thinking “when I find that bug its DEAD!!!”

Anyone else been pestered by nature so far?

Yeah a bee came in the flat and it was huge, biggest I've ever seen, the cat went and hid and I was freaking out.
Also not looking forward to the warmer/hot weather as I get sun stroke. I hate being pale.

Thinking of the pest problems. citronella candles keep mosquitos and wasps away from you if your outside. They need to make one of those glade whisp things that eject scents after motion is detected or after 20mins.... they need a RAID version that picks up movement... but can tell the difference between a large objects movement and a small insect.

Would solve summer pest troubles.

There definitely should be a RAID version that picks up movement, I don't think I own anything citronella like, I'll have to get some stuff I think!

If only that worked tachi, hah

I've had a similar problem here recently with Wasps. Huge buggers coming in the window, yet not figuring out how the hell to leave via the window again. I swore it was the same one every time just trying to piss me off, and i nearly killed it too. Thankfully, it seems to have learnt its lesson.

As for summer Kirsty, yeah i get that one. Red Head + pale skin = hate summer. Only fun i get out of it? saying everytime someone asks me why i wear long sleeves all the time "I don't tan, i burn".

I find myself most able to cohabit with bird and beast. Some days ago a young robin came to give its passerine regards. I bid the curious avian a good-day, and on its way it flew.

ah yes cause everyone's heard

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2WNrx2jq184?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2WNrx2jq184?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Jaymii said:
Ohana-Matsumae.jpg

"But dying is a very unpleasant word, please come back safe Ryo-kun"

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jZmhBi-1gec?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jZmhBi-1gec?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Lawrence said:
ilmaestro said:
Just think how much nature must hate you for coming along and ruining its planet!

I still think were pretty tight with the planet, so I refute such idea's.
o_O Pretty tight as in "have commandeered it for our means", sure. I'm not particularly complaining, but "you win some, you lose some" imo.

Well if animals evolve to suite their surroundings.... dunno why the hell they would be complaining and trying to 1 up human kind.

After all. a wasp was created to just piss the rest of living things off. only fearless puppies and toddlers are a match for them. (oh and a can of raid) though the wasps these passing years seem alot bigger, mutant sized wasps roaming the gardens in hope of finding some innocent living animal or human to merely stab for the hell of it.

(can you tell i hate them?)

Tachi- said:
Well if animals evolve to suite their surroundings.... dunno why the hell they would be complaining and trying to 1 up human kind.

After all. a wasp was created to just piss the rest of living things off. only fearless puppies and toddlers are a match for them. (oh and a can of raid) though the wasps these passing years seem alot bigger, mutant sized wasps roaming the gardens in hope of finding some innocent living animal or human to merely stab for the hell of it.

atleast bees die with honour when doing so

they have the banzai spirit in then

Ryo Chan said:
Tachi- said:

Yeah if i saw a bee walking around with a straw hat. all edo style i wouldn't look twice. i see them like little samurai's because they are so peacefully placid. Then when they try to attack anything they end up committing suicide. As if they have lost honour for trying to take a life :p

Tachi- said:
Ryo Chan said:
Tachi- said:

Yeah if i saw a bee walking around with a straw hat. all edo style i wouldn't look twice. i see them like little samurai's because they are so peacefully placid. Then when they try to attack anything they end up committing suicide. As if they have lost honour for trying to take a life :p

Surely they are more like the Kamikaze in that they are trying to take out the enemy at the same time.

Not really. Because they are peaceful until attacked or provoked.

If they where kamikaze they'd be trying to kill you and themselves from the start with no prior attack to them.

Back