Funimation survey on simulcasts

I filled it in and where it came to where you prefer to watch I chose "other" and wrote in that I use youtube but not by choice. In the free text box at the bottom I stated that I hadn't ticked the boxes for any of the series that I can't legally watch here but that I would really appreciate it if we could.

None of the titles on the list are of particular interest to me. I came across as showing no enthusiasm for Funimation's products in the survey.

I filled it in saying virtually the samething; Youtube, but not by choice. I made it clear I'm from the UK and to remove region blocking. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. :wink:

How many of their questions are "Would you buy a dual language (English dub/ Japanese with English subtitles) release of [X]?" ? If you have to ASK if people are going to buy it, you shouldn't have licensed it...

For the simulcast titles they don't necessarily have the license other than for streaming - this is certainly the case for the noitaminA block.

Back