Podcast presenters!

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
I've begun to gather several presenters Skype contact details and want to start some general discussions for fun, hopefully starting Sunday night. I intend to have a few of these running over the next week so we can begin to figure out who works best and stuff.

I don't want to be rude, so people if you have voiced your opinion about presenting or just wish to be involved in the conversation please post your Skype details down and I hope everyone will add everyone. If you don't want to public disclose your information, PM me and I'll message your details out to the possible presenters.

Right now, the plan is to just to have an open conversation and see what happens, not dissimilar with meeting with friends (or even just AUKN meeting at expos) but an episode/series fallback is always welcome. Someone has mentioned the R.O.D. OVA to me - any suggestions for a not very time-consuming backup conversation?

This group discussion thing doesn't need to be the first official contact some of you have with each other, you guys are more than welcome to just start talking - especially if you're bored and on the Chat or something. Haha.

I'm "jamie.wotton" on Skype by the way.

There's also an email now - [email protected].

Right, Me Skype is ARX7Laevatein(much the same as my Twitter) and i be available most evenings to have a chat. I can probably spend about an hour or so but more than that we'll see. I have my dissertation to work on obviously, and thats why my gaming thing is on the back-burner, but if others are handling editting and such, i don't see why i can't help out.

The first one went fairly successfully, as discussion of the Top Ten of the 2000s was questioned and argued, with people talking about their personal preferences and recommending others to watch. The Big Three were contested and the merits and failures of each being mentioned; obviously a conclusion was not met. It went well.

Next open chat will begin Tuesday at 8PM.

Unlikely I can make it tonight at 8pm - I have to do some revision for a test tommorow. I may drop in later - if not, have fun discussing Death Note without me guys ;) (Will it even have someone defending it without me? o_O)

tonight is fine, tomorrow....not so much. I have wayyy too much to cover tomorrow i'm gonna be somewhat warn out. So today or thursday is best for me.

Thursdays fine if everyone up for that? The deadline isn't so much a deadline as a way to get things moving, and they seem to be. It's up to the majority. :)

Back