Funimation announces 2 new licenses and 2 rescues

chaos

The Boss
<a href="http://blog.funimation.com/2009/11/animeusa-announcements/">The Funimation blog just</a> posted two rescues and two new licenses.
The rescues are <b>Full Metal Panic!</b> and <b>Full Metal Pani? Fumoffu”</b>, while the new licenses are <b>Tetsuwan Birdy Decode</b> and <b>Sekirei</b>.

Already own all of FMP/F/TSR, so unless Blu-rays come over here/are region free (yeh right, who am I kidding...) then it doesn't really phase me at all, although it's nice to see that the series is going to have continued release.

As for the 2 new licenses, I looked them both up and shall be watching both, asuming dubs are made, which I am sure they will as it is Funimation afterall, right? RIGHT?!

Birdy is good news. Does Sekirei have anything going for it apart from the boobs?

FMP I still need to watch. May hold out for BDs now.

Good. Now maybe they can get off their arses and get around to some R2 TSR releases.

ayase said:
Does Sekirei have anything going for it apart from the boobs?
I thought it was OK once I got past the boobs (not physically of course). There isn't a lot of story beyond Sekirei being forced to fight to prove who is the strongest but I've seen worse. It's a guilty pleasure of mine though.

Back