AUKN Character Battle Round 2, Match 9: Asuka/Revy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Another two feisty ladies with strong followings are battling it out today.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 6th September. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

kA0VHcN.png

Asuka Langley Shikinami from Rebuild of Evangelion

One of the most beautifully pathetic characters of all time, transformed into someone bad-ass enough to wear an eye patch.

Revy from Black Lagoon

Sometimes referred by her original name Rebecca, and commonly known as "Two Hand" due to her skill with dual-wielding, Revy is the female protagonist of the series. She is the main gunfighter of the Lagoon Company.

Man, I can see this round being a super tight one. I love them both, but come on, it has to be Asuka - so I'm going for her.

My vote goes to Revy.

I like both characters but I have seen more of Revy. By this I mean that I have only seen the first film in the Rebuild series so I have not got as far as the whys and wherefores Asuka has an eyepatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back