Has anyone read?

Has anyone read Kazuo Umezu's Cat Eyed Boy? Is it any good?
Viz Media must have gotten fed-up of me asking every couple of months if they have any plans to reprint Kazuo Umezu's Cat-Eyed Boy. Viz Media announced today that Cat-Eyed Boy: The Perfect Edition will be published Summer 2023!!!

The current asking price is plain crazy!

1665177111481.png

I haven't read it, but looking at it, I can see why you want it.

I am very glad you hear that it will soon be affordable. Good patience here, and now it has paid off. I think I will have to pick up a copy myself when it releases!

Viz Media must have gotten fed-up of me asking every couple of months if they have any plans to reprint Kazuo Umezu's Cat-Eyed Boy. Viz Media announced today that Cat-Eyed Boy: The Perfect Edition will be published Summer 2023!!!

The current asking price is plain crazy!

View attachment 26481
That's awesome I would love to see more omnibus (assuming it's going to contain multiple volumes?) reprints of out of print titles. Seems like a good way to push out a release to new fans in a more accessible format. Horror isn't really my thing but the art looks so interesting and unique, I'm tempted to give it a try.

I haven't read it, but looking at it, I can see why you want it.

I am very glad you hear that it will soon be affordable. Good patience here, and now it has paid off. I think I will have to pick up a copy myself when it releases!
Thank you.

Ever since I read Umezu's Drifting Classroom, I have been collecting his other titles, but Cat-Eyed Boy had proven to be the most elusive title!

Thank goodness this manga will be affordable next Summer ;)

That's awesome I would love to see more omnibus (assuming it's going to contain multiple volumes?) reprints of out of print titles. Seems like a good way to push out a release to new fans in a more accessible format. Horror isn't really my thing but the art looks so interesting and unique, I'm tempted to give it a try.
I agree with you re the art and its uniqueness

Back