Ghost in the Shell - Global Neural Network Review

Cold Cobra

I'm entirely trustworthy...
AUKN Staff
Ghost in the Shell - Global Neural Network is a collection of four short stories based on Shiro Masamune’s all time classic, written and drawn by Western authors and artists. An interesting idea, but does it work, or is it the live action movie all over again?

Continue reading...

I really enjoyed the Global Neural Network. I thought the pacing was pretty standard for the series, and each story clearly has its own merits. By far the most impressive thing to me was the art. It's consistently breathtaking, and honestly deserves a lot more praise than it gets. Overall, I thought it was really well done, and it met all the expectations that I had. I'm not sure if you're looking for any more action series to try out, but if you are, I highly recommend looking into Ultimate Outcast. It's another series that has really dynamic action scenes and impressive art, and really deserves more recognition as well. It's a series where the main character goes from being a weak loser to an overpowered hero, and uses his new powers to help weaker people who get taken advantage of. With the main character's admirable ambitions and the amazing artwork, it's become one of my favorite series that I've read this year.

I really enjoyed the Global Neural Network. I thought the pacing was pretty standard for the series, and each story clearly has its own merits. By far the most impressive thing to me was the art. It's consistently breathtaking, and honestly deserves a lot more praise than it gets. Overall, I thought it was really well done, and it met all the expectations that I had. I'm not sure if you're looking for any more action series to try out, but if you are, I highly recommend looking into Ultimate Outcast. It's another series that has really dynamic action scenes and impressive art, and really deserves more recognition as well. It's a series where the main character goes from being a weak loser to an overpowered hero, and uses his new powers to help weaker people who get taken advantage of. With the main character's admirable ambitions and the amazing artwork, it's become one of my favorite series that I've read this year.

I'll have to look into that, thanks for the tip! (and yes, this was a very pleasant surprise for me too!)

Oh, I didn't realise this was out - I follow Milonogiannis on Twitter, so I'd been looking forward to seeing his one in particular.

Also 2nd Gig is superior. I will die on this hill.

Back