Gushing over magical girls

bakura

Student Council President
Not sure if it's ok to make a thread for a specific show but just watched the first episode and thought. BLIMEY ecchi's these day's are a lot closer to hentai now than they were when I was a teenager, is there anyone other than me thinking this or am I just forgetting what ecchi was like years ago (except for green green that show bordered on hentai)?

I thought it was pretty rubbish but the uncensored stream certainly helped it stand out visually in that regard. It was certainly very horny but at the same time kind of silly? Unfortunately in my case I like my smut consensual (and preferably with older characters) so I won't be continuing with this one.

R

Not sure if it's ok to make a thread for a specific show but just watched the first episode and thought. BLIMEY ecchi's these day's are a lot closer to hentai now than they were when I was a teenager, is there anyone other than me thinking this or am I just forgetting what ecchi was like years ago (except for green green that show bordered on hentai)?
I've just read the synopsis on myanimelist.
It sounds like someone has taken the magical girl bits from Juden Chan and turned it into a full story.
For me, there's still a lot listed under ecchi where I think where is it?
Don't watch Harem in the Labyrinth of another World.

Back